Patents and Invention Disclosures
- M. H. Rahman, M. K. Chan, M. M. M. Lee, C. H. N. Wong, and Y. P. Ho, "Systems and Methods for Controlled Membrane Disruption Field," 2019 (U.S. provisional patent, Application No. 62/832,638).
- M. Stougaard, B. R. Knudsen, M. S. Hede, Y. P. Ho, "Detection of endonuclease activity," Danish Patent Application (PA 63917DK01).
- M. Stougaard, B. R. Knudsen, M. S. Hede, J. Thomsen, Y. P. Ho, "Methods of identifying enzymes and microorganisms," US Patent Application (WO2015173415 A1).
- Y. P. Ho, B. R. Knudsen et al., "Enzyme Activity Detection by Stepwise Hybridization Of Labeled Entities (SHOFLE)," 2014 (UK Patent Application).
- Y. P. Ho, I. Batinic-Haberle, A. Tovmasyan, E. Roberts, K. W. Leong, "Sustained intratumoral release, from the microparticles, of the therapeutic strategy based on coupling of two redox-active agents resulting in cytotoxic hydrogen peroxide formation," 2013 (Invention Disclosure).
- Y. P. Ho, C. L. Grigsby, K. W. Leong, "Microfluidics Assisted Synthesis of Gene Loaded Nanocomplexes," 2011 (Invention Disclosure).
- Y. P. Ho, K. W. Leong, S. Juul, J. Koch, M. Stougaard, F. F. Andersen, B. R. Knudsen, "Enzyme Detection By Microfluidics,", Danish Priority-Patent No. PA 2011 70487; U.S. Patent No. US 2015/0018228.
- T. H. Wang and Y. P. Ho, "Fluorescence Self-amplification Facilitated by Molecular Nanoprobes and Micro Concentration Devices for Rapid and Ultrasensitive Biological Detection," 2004 (U.S. provisional patent).